Sunday, August 24, 2008

Suggestions to Skype about account blocked

Suggestions for Skype:
1.Skype should check and adjust the automatic blocking mechanism to make it more credible
2.Please send an email with blocked reasons to user while skype blokced the user's account.
3.Publish all knowed possible factors to flag the automatic blocking mechanism.

From the skype community,I notice that there are too many users have been blocked. Skype should spend long time in investigating every account blocked case. I read throught many posts about the blocked account, I dont' think many of them have stolen credit card to buy skype credit or do wrong thing. Even worse is that the account was blocked without any reason and email notification. The user can do nothing but to wait with Frustration and angry.

From my own experence,if my group members have been blocked,I always should wait for more than one month to receive response,and sometimes no any response. It is really disappoiting.

Recently I receive one survey from skype, It ask me if I am satisfied with the customer Representative, I don't know how to answer. personally I am sure the Representative has try their best,but the result is not satisfying. Skype should improve the support system,I think.

Anyway, I love skype and hope skype would improve gradually

No comments: